CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

A walk around my yard

Our heat wave left, and we are back to temperatures in the 60s. I always worry about the horses colicing when we have these drastic temperature fluctuations. I took some photos of some of the flowers that have been popping out lately in our yard.

Hibiscus

Don't know what this is, but it grows in our little pond. I call it star grass.

Cactus

No idea what this is either

a hairy fly

African Iris (aka Morea Iris or Fortnight Lily)

Rose
Trumpet Vine

Japanese Maple

Camelia

Fountain Grass and Bottle Brush Tree

Fern

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now the comment form is working again! As I said before, I love your pictures!

allhorsestuff said...

OH GOODIE!!! I have bveen trying for DAYS to leave a comment and it would NOT open the window!

I love your flowers and other things!...the heat and sun of your area does yield to beauty of what you plant. Very nice!
Kac

Floating Social Media